This is a quick guide on how to connect Unifi Talk to Wiretap Telecom
You will need ports 5060 (SIP,UDP) and 10000-20000 (RTP,UDP) Free On Your Network
- You will need to submit a helpdesk ticket to have a registration based sip trunk created on your account.
- Assign the desired numbers to the trunk in the Wiretap Telecom Portal, select Route To: Sip Trunk, select Route From: 22.214.171.124.
- In the Unifi Talk Controller, Navigate to Settings -> Sip Setup
- Select "Add Additional SIP Provider"
- Set the Provider Name as: Wiretap Telecom
- Add the following custom fields
proxy 126.96.36.199 username *username provided with registration trunk* auth-username *username provided with registration trunk* password *password provided with registration trunk* register true expire-seconds 1800
- Select "Handle all outgoing calls by default"
- Enter your telephone numbers in the following format: +1XXXXXXXXXX via manually typing them in, or importing a text file
- Add the following IP's in the ACL
188.8.131.52/32 184.108.40.206/32 220.127.116.11/32
- Click "Save"
- Assign your telephone numbers to your phones, switchboards, or groups and service should now be working